Here's Dean Bio in his own words:
Born in Johannesburg, SOUTH AFRICA I have always enjoyed sports. From a young age represented my school, club and even my province playing football, softball, cricket and kickboxing.
Fitness was a part of my daily life but in Johannesburg at that time so was violent and full of crime. I grew up being very knowledgeable about street activity going on around me. Half way through senior school I abandoned formal education but later returned to technical college and completed a trade engineering apprenticeship as a tool maker (qualified with a distinction) and then went onto complete a CNC Programming course.
After my girlfriend and I became victims of a hijacking & kidnap, as a young professional I decided that life had to be better on 'the other side.' I decided to back pack through Europe, ended up in the UK and stayed.
With the gym being my second home and my life revolving around people and fitness I started my own personal training company and have trained various athletes and sports persons and helped them to achieve their goals.
In my spare time I also enjoy adrenalin sports like skydiving and superbike racing.
PERSONAL COMPETITION HISTORY
- UKBFF Gravesend Kent Heavyweight 2008 1st place (qualified for UKBFF British Finals October 2008)
- Los Angles Muscle Beach Novice Heavyweight 2008 1st place
- Los Angles Muscle Beach Novice Overall 2008 1st place
- Los Angles Muscle Beach Open Heavyweight 2008 1st place
- Los Angles Muscle Beach Open Overall 2008 1st palce
- Los Angles Muscle Beach Body 2008 1st place
- UKBFF South East Portsmouth 2007 1st place
- UKBFF British Finals (October 2007)
- UKBFF British Finals 2007 5th place - First Timers
- NAC British Open 2007 Tall Class 5th place
- (Qualified for NAC Universe 2007 in Germany Devember 2007)
Click for Dean Ash's website HERE