Celebrity Personal trainer
Celebrity Personal Trainer Tim Sharp has been training clients for over 20 years. Tim Has helped world class athletes and celebrities achieve amazing results in weeks. Tim is a drug free Bodybuilder, he began competing in 1993 at 26 years old. His trademark ripped six pack is still awesome at 43 years old taking him to the 2009 BNBF British Championships. His amazing transformations in 30 days are testament to the show that is 'Six Pack in Four Weeks'. In 2007 Tim competed after 34 days of preparation to win 2nd place at the BNBF Masters qualifier, losing 20lbs and a six pack!
In 2008 disaster struck when Tim suffered a prolapsed disc unable to walk for 12 week and 6 months later began to rehabilitate himself. In 2009 Tim made a dramatic comeback losing over 40lbs and lost 7 inches of his waist in 12 weeks to once again hit the stage to show his new improved rock hard six pack.
The latest celebrity to get the Tim Sharp transformation is model Jodie Marsh. In weeks she gained a six pack. Within months Jodie unleashed her new rock hard sexy body in October Muscle & Fitness magazine. Jodie is now carving out a new career in the fitness world as well as her TV and modelling commitments.
See Tim and Jodie in show 2 and 3 of the new The Active Channel show 'Six Pack in Four Weeks'.
Tim Sharp Competition History:
- 1993 London & Home Counties Overall Champion
- 1994 Novice Nabba Britain 6th place (with broken feet!)
- 1999 Muscle Mania European Championships 6th
- 2001 Star of Tomorrow 70kg 1st place
- 2002 BNBF British Championships 80kg 4th place
- 2006 UKBFF South East 70kg 4th place
- 2006 BNBF Southern Championships 72kg 2nd place
- 2006 BNBF British Championships 72kg 6th place
- 2007 BNBF Southern Championships Masters 2nd place
- 2007 BNBF British Championships Masters 4th place
- 2009 BNBF Welsh Championships Masters 3rd place
- 2009 BNBF Southern Championships 72kg 3rd place
- 2009 BNBF British Championships 72kg 7th place